Be captivated by the spectacular scenery of the Central Coast and architectural beauty of Hearst Castle, as you work to protect our national parks for future generations. During your five-day vacation, you’ll help preserve the legacy of the area by collecting seeds of endangered flora, replacing invasive vegetation with plants native to the region and caring for the remarkable gardens of Hearst Castle.
There will also be plenty of time to relax and play. Explore the beaches of Morro Bay, enjoy wine tasting, tour Hearst Castle and shop artisan villages. Hike, bike, or have a delicious meal on the Cayucos Pier. Then extend your stay through the weekend and attend some of San Luis Obispo’s famous events, including SAVOR the Central Coast and the Wine Harvest Celebration.
February 14-16, 2014 (3 day tour, with romantic special event at Hearst Castle and chocolate making at Moma Ganache)
March 27-30, 2014 (4 day tour) Cal Poly Spring Break Fund raising and Voluntour in conjunction with Cal Poly Alumni
April 17-20, 2014 (4 day tour) Earth Day Voluntour
May 8-11, 2014 (3 day tour) Mothers Day Voluntour
June 19-22, 2014 (4 day tour) SLO Voluntour and Roll Out The Barrels
September 25-28, 2014 (4 day tour) SAVOR Voluntour
October 30- November 2, 2014 (4 day tour) Rockin’ Harvest Vountour
November 13-16, 2014 (4 day tour) Central Coast Surf Fest and Eco- Voluntour
Click here to learn more about the Nature Corps events.
Sign up for Secrets of SLO Newsletter
If you’d like to receive more news about event promotions like Savor, weekend getaway deals and packages, and insider tips – sign up for Secret of SLO Newsletter. And by signing up, you will also get a chance to win a FREE 2 night stay in SLO!
Terms and Conditions for 2-night Stay Giveaway
Prize: 2-night stay in one room at any hotel listed on SanLuisObispoVacations.com. A new winner will be chosen each month from January 2013-December 2013.
Prize restrictions: Prize is valid for a one-time stay (2 consecutive nights) during the calendar year 2013 and is subject to the availability of participating hotels. Prize does NOT include air or ground transportation, food and beverage or any other expenses incurred during the free stay. Winner will be subject to all the rules and conditions set by Rosetta (contest organizers). Winner will be held responsible for any damages that occur to the property during their stay.
- No purchase is necessary for this promotion. The promotion begins January 1, 2013 and will run through December 2013.
- All participants must be 18 or older to participate and must have a valid identification and email address. All employees of LEVEL Studios, the City of San Luis Obispo and participating hotels are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Contestants must sign up for the SanLuisObispoVacations.com newsletter to be eligible to win. One winner will be randomly selected from the list of email newsletter recipients each month. Once members are signed up for the SanLuisObispoVacations.com newsletter, they will be automatically entered in each monthly drawing.
- Only one winner may be selected per household over the course of the entire contest.
- Each monthly drawing will occur on the final Friday of the month.
- Winners will be notified via email within 3 days of the drawing.
- Prize does not include the cost of travel to or from San Luis Obispo or any other costs beyond the hotel room nightly rate for 2 nights.
- Winners are responsible for any additional charges incurred during the course of the stay at their desired hotel, including damage charges to the room. You may be required to leave a credit card with your chosen hotel upon check in to cover incidental damages, although it will not be charged for the actual nightly room rate.
- If contest organizer is not able to contact winner within 12 days, the winner is no longer eligible for the prize.
- Upon acceptance of the prize, winner will select the hotel of their choice listed on the “Find a Hotel” page of SanLuisObispoVacations.com. Subject to room availability, contest organizers will coordinate with the winners to handle the booking of the desired room. Every reasonable effort will be made to find the most accommodating room available.
- In some monthly drawings, there may be additional prize packages included with the 2-night hotel stay. Any bonus prizes will be announced on SanLuisObispoVacations.com. If there are not bonus prizes announced for a particular month, that month’s winner will not receive anything other than the 2-night stay.
- Contest organizer reserves the right to use the name of the winner in marketing and promotional materials.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Contest organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify the program without prior notification.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the rules of this promotion. This promotion is governed by, and these rules will be construed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of California.
- Participant and winner agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states of the United States of America.
- By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release LEVEL Studios and the City of San Luis Obispo, their directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the awarding, receipt, use or misuse of the prize.