Sign Up Here
The SLO newsletter contains insider tips, info about upcoming events info and special offers.
Submit the information below, and look for a confirmation email when we have received your information. Rest assured, we will not spam you and each newsletter will provide a convenient link at the bottom where you can unsubscribe or update your subscription information.
Terms and Conditions for 2-night Stay Giveaway
Prize: 2-night stay in one room at any hotel listed on SanLuisObispoVacations.com. A new winner will be chosen each month from January 2013-December 2013.
Prize restrictions: Prize is valid for a one-time stay (2 consecutive nights) during the calendar year 2013 and is subject to the availability of participating hotels. Prize does NOT include air or ground transportation, food and beverage or any other expenses incurred during the free stay. Winner will be subject to all the rules and conditions set by Rosetta (contest organizers). Winner will be held responsible for any damages that occur to the property during their stay.
- No purchase is necessary for this promotion. The promotion begins January 1, 2013 and will run through December 2013.
- All participants must be 18 or older to participate and must have a valid identification and email address. All employees of Rosetta, the City of San Luis Obispo and participating hotels are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
- Contestants must sign up for the SanLuisObispoVacations.com newsletter to be eligible to win. One winner will be randomly selected from the list of email newsletter recipients each month. Once members are signed up for the SanLuisObispoVacations.com newsletter, they will be automatically entered in each monthly drawing.
- Only one winner may be selected per household over the course of the entire contest.
- Each monthly drawing will occur on the final Friday of the month.
- Winners will be notified via email within 3 days of the drawing.
- Prize does not include the cost of travel to or from San Luis Obispo or any other costs beyond the hotel room nightly rate for 2 nights.
- Winners are responsible for any additional charges incurred during the course of the stay at their desired hotel, including damage charges to the room. You may be required to leave a credit card with your chosen hotel upon check in to cover incidental damages, although it will not be charged for the actual nightly room rate.
- If contest organizer is not able to contact winner within 12 days, the winner is no longer eligible for the prize.
- Upon acceptance of the prize, winner will select the hotel of their choice listed on the “Find a Hotel” page of SanLuisObispoVacations.com. Subject to room availability, contest organizers will coordinate with the winners to handle the booking of the desired room. Every reasonable effort will be made to find the most accommodating room available.
- In some monthly drawings, there may be additional prize packages included with the 2-night hotel stay. Any bonus prizes will be announced on SanLuisObispoVacations.com. If there are not bonus prizes announced for a particular month, that month’s winner will not receive anything other than the 2-night stay.
- Contest organizer reserves the right to use the name of the winner in marketing and promotional materials.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.
- Contest organizer reserves the right to cancel or modify the program without prior notification.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the rules of this promotion. This promotion is governed by, and these rules will be construed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of California.
- Participant and winner agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states of the United States of America.
- By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Rosetta and the City of San Luis Obispo, their directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the awarding, receipt, use or misuse of the prize.