For questions call 1-877-SLO-TOWN or 1-877-756-8696
San Luis Obispo: One of the most romantic places in CaliforniaThere’s a reason why Travel+Leisure named San Luis Obispo one of the most romantic places in the country. With endless things to do to enjoy your quality time together, San Luis Obispo is a perfect balance of carefree adventure and relaxed luxury. Stroll along San Luis Obispo’s downtown creek walk, take in a picturesque sunset from one of our many beautiful trails, paint together at Art Bar, pick up fresh strawberries at Farmers’ Market and enjoy dinner for two at any of SLO’s romantic restaurants.
Ideas for romantic things to do in San Luis Obispo:
- Get active: Hike Cerro San Luis or take a bike ride on the coast.
- Stay in: Head to farmers’ market on Thursday night or Saturday morning and pick up necessities for breakfast in bed.
- Explore: San Luis Obispo is home to dozens of award winning wineries. Take the back roads through the vineyards and discover a new favorite spot.
- Be creative: Paint lessons at Art Bar are more fun with someone you love (and delicious appetizers and cocktails).
- Shop around: Find a new book and a cozy corner at one of San Luis Obispo’s sidewalk cafes and enjoy being a bookworm for the afternoon.